DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
On completion of Computer Science and Engineering Programme, the graduates will be able to
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering principles.
- Design and construct hardware and software systems, componentsor processes to meet the desired needs,within the realistic constraints such as economic,environmental,social,political,ethical,healthand safetyand sustainability.
- Design and conduct experiments to organize and analyze Computer Science and its related problems.
- Identify, formulateand solve hardware and software problems using the computer engineering principles and to interpret and make inferences from the resulting data.
- Function as an effective member in multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
- Solve professional, legal, ethical issues and responsibilities pertaining to Computer Engineering.
- Communicate effectively and present technical information in oral and written format.
- Utilize the computingknowledge in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Sort out contemporary issues in the field ofComputer science and Engineering.
- Use the techniques, skills, modernhardware and software tools necessary for Computer Engineering practice.
- Recognize the need for an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Engineering and Management to handle projects effectively.