Institution rendering consultancy and testing services to various industries, government agencies and registered organizations. Consulting services is considered as one of the continuing learning process which enhances the academic performance of the faculty. It also improve the industry –Institute connection which is very much indispensable for curriculum reforms.
- All consulting/testing work shall require prior approval of the Principal.
- Regular employee services ought to be used only for all consultancy / testing work.
- It should be ensured that the regular academic work should not be affected.
- The consulting and testing services offered by the institution should be in line with the rules and regulations of government and procedures of the statutory and regulated bodies.
- The consulting team ought to maintain the confidence of the client.
- All documents related to consultancy and testing documents should be submitted to the office with the consent of Principal for auditing purposes.
- Interested students may be permitted to work on consultancy projects with the sole purpose to enhance their subject knowledge, however they are not entitled to get financial assistance.
- In the total consultancy amount 67% remitted to the government, the remaining 37% is distributed to all the faculty and officials involved.
- For testing 60% of total amount remitted to the government, the remaining 37% distributed to all the faculty and officials involved.
Total Amount Generated during the last five years (INR in Lakhs)