RULES RELATED TO ROOMS & HOSTEL BLOCKS
- Room allotment will be made by the deputy warden.
- Room allotment will be made only after clearing of all the previous dues.
- Room allotment will be made only on payment of rent and electricity charges.
- Members will be responsible for the furniture available in their rooms.
- Any damage to the furniture, electrical fitting, will be levied only from them.
- Members should not change the officially allotted rooms on their own.
- Students should surrender their rooms in good condition while vacating hostel.
- Furniture should be handed over to the clerk while vacating at end of academic year.
- Residents are not permitted to use additional electric appliances only after paying necessary charges.
- Residents are not permitted to write /scribble any things on the wall /doors.
- Residents are not permitted to past any posters on the walls of the rooms.
- When the hostel and messes are close for all students, nobody should stay in hostel for any genuine reasons those who wish to stay should obtain prior permission.
- Hostel inmate should not permit day scholar to stay in hostel overnight.
RULES RELATED TO MESS
Mess rate per day is calculated purely on dividing system.
It is based on the total expenditure divide by the total number of student days.
Menu for each mess should be approved by the hostel administration officer.
No inmate is permitted to carry food in utensils to his room.
Non-vegetarian items are served at extra cost only.
Transfer of one member’s food to another person is not permitted ‘
Members should come to the mess decently dressed.