The college central library was built with 1075 Sq.m carpet area. It has two stack rooms for general book collections, one stack room for SC/ST book bank section, other one stack room was spared to reference section. The digital hall was equipped with 30 computers. The library has total collection of 62291 hard bound books along with 2323 e- books. e-journals are regularly subscribed for the benefit of faculty and students.
Salient Features of Library
Fully Automated with OPAC – AutoLib software
Equipped with 30 computers with internet connection to access e-resources.
Member in DELNET.
E-Shodh Sindhu, Shodhganga membership
Subscription to Knimbus Engineering & Technology package
CCTV camera surveillance
Total Books 62291
Week days – 10.00 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
|5.||Journals & Magazines||308|
|9.||Anna Edu Sat|
- Open access system – students permitted to access stock room.
- A student can borrow maximum of 3 books.
- SC/ST students can get maximum of 6 books from SC/ST book bank section and retain them for 3 months without fine.
- PG students can borrow maximum of 4 books.
- Books can be retained for the maximum of 30 days, a fine of 50 paise per working day will be levied beyond one month.
- Books will not be issued during summer vacation.