- OCEA-Optical Communication Engineers Association
- All PG Optical Communication students are members of Optical Society of India (OSI) and OCEA.
- Every year OCEA organizes National / International Conference (NCMOC/ICMOC) as a platform to disseminate the latest advancements in the field of Microwaves and Optical Communication.
- ECEA – Electronics and Communication Engineering Association
- ECEA is an association for UG students of BE (ECE) organizing activities to enhance their technical knowledge.
- Every year it organizes an Inter-college technical Symposium PRAGYANZ (National / International level) and release a magazine ‘ENIGMA’.
- It also organizes Intra level symposium every year and show case student projects and paper presentations to motivate the junior students.
- Workshops and Seminars are also organized periodically.